Taro entered the Storm Realm using this car. While driving in the realm, RD-L1 tried to attack him, but he swerved and hit a lightning pole. Taro then finds a group of drones. He rams one of them, before a lightning bolt comes down. The drone swerves and it hits the Road Runner head on, disabling it, and knocking Taro out. He had to be towed out of the realm by Wylde and Monkey. After this, the Road Runner isn't seen again.
- 800 HP
- Front-mounted V8
- 5-speed transmission
- Volcano Tires
- Skull Grip Shifter
- Concealed Winch
- 2 seats
- Lava Plow
- Grappling Hook
- Nitrox 2
- Top speed; 220 mph
- This is one of the only cars to have entered only one realm, others being Deora II, Slingshot, Flathead Fury and Rat-ified.
- The Road Runner is the only one of the original World Race cars that goes into the Storm Realm that comes back out in one piece, although it's no longer functional.
- The Road Runner, along with Lani's Chevrolet Nomad, are the only licensed cars in Acceleracers.
- It is unknown why Taro decided to replace his Road Runner with Rivited, although it was most likely permanently damaged after the Storm Realm, and therefore unusable.
- In several promotional materials, and in the World Race tie-in video game, The Road Runner was replaced with non-licensed cars; such as Krakatoa's Muscle Tone, and Overbored 454.
- An alternate version of the Road Runner appears in Battle Force 5.
|Members: Tork Maddox - Taro Kitano - Porkchop - Mark Wylde - Monkey - Sparky|
|Vehicles: Power Bomb - Piledriver - Flathead Fury - Rivited - Hollowback - Rollin' Thunder - Spine Buster - Rat-ified - Jack Hammer - Jaw Jammer - Old Smokey - ‘70 Plymouth Road Runner|
|Team - Gallery|
|Members: Taro Kitano - Vesuvius - Finn Serpa - Harrison Lau - Everest - Wayne Casper - Jet Blaney - Krakatoa|
|Vehicles: 70 Plymouth Road Runner - 1/4 Mile Coupe - Red Baron - 57 Thunderbird - Dodge Charger R/T - 63 Corvette - Muscle Tone|