It was lost in the Cliffside Realm when it was pushed off the track by Kurt Wylde to stop Shirako from using his damaged Nitrox 2 booster, which would have caused the car to explode. However, it was rebuilt, and then used in the Junk Realm. Later it was used in the Cosmic Realm where one of its speakers was torn out by a Sweeper Drone before it was taken in by the controlled Sweeper in order to take it into the Drones' Headquarters to save Wylde. During the rescue, Bassline was overturned by the gunfire of a Drone jet, causing Shirako to abandon it there and "Piggyback" on Porkchops' E.D.R. with Monkey to leave.
- 430 HP
- Fuel-injected 6 liter V10
- 7-speed transmission
- 14” Cross Drilled Rotors
- Solid Axle 4 Link Set-up in the Rear
- Full Tube Frame Chassis
- Custom Made Carbon Fiber Body
- 20” Front Wheels
- 22” Back Wheels
- 45 Series Rubber
- 6 Speaker Free Air Subwoofer System
- Jump Jets
- Multi-colored Lighting and Sound System
- Top speed: 281 mph
- Bassline's drivers seat is on the right side of the car rather than the left. This is because Japanese cars are manufactured with the driver's seat on the right side of the car.