"Yo, let's pump up the Bassline!" - Shirako Takamoto
Bassline is a Teku car driven and owned by Shirako Takamoto. Bassline is likely based on Australian utes. This is supported by the fact that the steering wheel is on the right hand side of the car, like all cars manufactured in Japan.
It was lost in the Cliffside Realm when it was pushed off the track by Kurt Wylde to stop Shirako from using his damaged Nitrox 2 booster, which would have caused the car to explode. However, it was rebuilt, and then used in the Junk Realm. Later it was used in the Cosmic Realm where one of its speakers was torn out by a Sweeper Drone before it was taken in by the controlled Sweeper in order to take it into the Drones' Headquarters to save Wylde. During the rescue, Bassline was overturned by the gunfire of a Drone jet, causing Shirako to abandon it there and "Piggyback" on Porkchops' E.D.R. with Monkey to leave.
- 430 HP
- Fuel-Injected 6 Liter V10
- 7-speed transmission
- 14" Ccross drilled rotors and solid axle
- 4 link set-up
- Full tube frame chassis
- Custom made carbon fiber body
- 20" front wheels
- 22" back wheels
- 45 series rubber
- 6-speaker free air subwoofer system
- Multi-colored lightning and sound system
- 4 subwoofers
- 2 tweeters
- 3 cockpit speakers
- Neon underglow
- Jump Jets
- Nitrox 2
- Top speed: 281 mph
- Bassline is named after the music term for the low-pitched instrumental part or line played by a rhythm section instrument, which is fitting with Shirako's passion for music. Another car that is also named after audio terms is Reverb.
- Bassline's drivers seat is on the right side of the car rather than the left. This is because Japanese cars are manufactured with the driver's seat on the right side of the car. Shirako most likely imported Bassline from Japan.
- Bassline is one of few cars to last the entirety of Acceleracers. The times it was destroyed in Cliffside Realm, Shirako rebuilt it.
|Members: Nolo Pasaro - Vert Wheeler - Kurt Wylde - Shirako Takamoto - Karma Eiss - Tone Pasaro|
|Vehicles: Reverb - Drift Tech - Synkro - Chicane - Battle Spec - Power Rage - High Voltage - SpecTyte - Bassline - Nightlife - Deora II - Slingshot|
|Teku Team - Gallery|