The Cliffside Realm takes place on the side of a bottomless cliff, with the track taking a dramatic drop. The only hazard is the turns themselves, as a wrong move could cause a driver to fall. In this realm, drivers need to master drifting in tight turns.
Due to the Cliffside Realm's spiral-like route, much of the track can be skipped. In the Ultimate Race, Vert drives off the road, landing at the base of the descent to catch up to Gelorum, who was using the Accelecharger.
- Metal Maniacs
- It is the first time Shirako loses his car.
- This is also one of two Realms where Shirako is focused on.
- This is the first Realm where only four drivers race.
- In the card game, the images for this Realm and the Canyon Realm were accidentally swapped.
- This is the first set of micro-episodes to have 3 episodes, making the Ice Realm continue into Breaking Point.
|Storm Realm - Swamp Realm - Cavern Realm - Lava Realm|
|Water Realm - Metro Realm - Cliffside Realm - Ice Realm|
|Neon Pipeline Realm - Junk Realm - Ruins Realm|
|Cosmic Realm - The Ultimate Race - The Sphere|
|Fog Realm - Warped Realm - Monument Realm - Canyon Realm - Chrome Realm - Wind Realm - Solar Realm - Labyrinth Realm - Blizzard Realm - Cybergrid Realm - Reactor Realm - Micro Realm - Forest Realm - Unknown Symbols|