Beginning construction before Spine Buster was even destroyed, this car was partially seen being built in the Cliffside realm Mini-episode. It appears to be reminiscent of a Dragster, with an exposed cockpit and streamlined design. The car makes its debut in Breaking Point, when Wylde races Tork for leadership of the Metal Maniacs. Afterwards, Wylde uses this car in the Junk Realm, but collides with a spike ball near the end when he doesn't follow the apex, crashing the car. It is not seen again after this, as Wylde is captured by the drones.
- 700 HP
- Ram air super induced cool V8
- 7-speed transmission
- Aluminum body over steel frame
- Push-rod suspension
- Kneecap shaped steel moldings
- 19” Front Wheels
- 22” Back Wheels
- Brake outlets
- Hyperglue rubber compound tires
- Steel rectangular air pressure spoiler
- Wheel Treads
- Lava Plow
- Top speed: 282 mph
- The car only entered one realm, others being Vert's Deora II, Kurt's Slingshot, and Taro's 70 roadrunner.