- "Fluke is one of the greatest ice racers in the world, making him a perfect addition to the Wave Rippers team. Hailing from Greenland, his off-killer perspective and friendly demeanor makes him fun to be around, but hard to race against-especially when he cuts loose in the Chrysler Thunderbolt!" - Comic 6/35 "Fast Break"
- "Hailing from Greenland, Fluke is a hardy opponent - especially if the ground is frozen!" - World Race Interactive Garage
- Frozen Fire
- 6/35 = Fast Break
- 17/ 35 = One Good Turn...
- Fluke rarely appears in the World Race films that he only appears on one film.
- Fluke's vehicle Chrysler Thunderbolt, has got to be one of the rarest die-cast of out of all thirty-five cars besides the Zed-36's Sling Shot.
|Members: Vert Wheeler - Alec Wood - Finn Serpa - Lani Tam - Felix Sharkey - Fluke - Mark Wylde|
|Vehicles: Deora II - Switchback - Backdraft - 55 Chevy Nomad - Power Pipes - Chrysler Thunderbolt - Corvette Stingray|