In Acceleracers, Nolo drove the car in Speed of Silence to test the abilities of both High Voltage, and the Swamp Realm accelecharger. Unfortunately, High Voltage was damaged by overuse of the accelecharger, to the point that the wheels fell off while Nolo was driving it, and the car flew off a cliff. Luckily, Nolo and the accelecharger were unharmed. This left him with Synkro for the Metro Realm.
- 382 HP
- Compact Single Turbo Rotary Engine
- 7-speed transmission
- Aluminium chassis
- Carbon fiber body
- Fully adjustable coil-over suspension
- Carbon ceramic 6 piston brakes
- 2 seats
- Nitrox 2
- Accelecharger capability
- 19" wheels
- Top speed: 274 mph
- High Voltage gets by far the least screen time of any car in the series, with only roughly three minutes on screen.
- It is one of the few cars in the series that is not driven through a single Realm.
|Members: Nolo Pasaro - Vert Wheeler - Kurt Wylde - Shirako Takamoto - Karma Eiss - Tone Pasaro|
|Vehicles: Reverb - Drift Tech - Synkro - Chicane - Battle Spec - Power Rage - High Voltage - SpecTyte - Bassline - Nightlife - Deora II - Slingshot - Vert’s Motorcycle|
|Teku Team - Gallery|