High Voltage is a car that was driven by Nolo. High Voltage has fully adjustable coil-over suspension an aluminium chassis and carbon ceramic 6 piston brakes. The powerhouse is a 382HP compact single turbo single rotor rotary engine protected by a carbon fiber body. In Acceleracers, Nolo drove the car in Speed of Silence to test the abilities of both High Voltage, and the Swamp Realm accelecharger. Unfortunately, High Voltage was damaged by overuse of the accelecharger, to the point that the wheels fell off while Nolo was driving it, and the car flew off a cliff. Luckily, Nolo and the accelecharger were unharmed. This left him with Synkro for the Metro Realm.
- 382 HP
- Compact single turbo rotor rotary
- 7-speed transmission
- Fully adjustable coil-over suspension
- Aluminium chassis
- Carbon ceramic 6 piston brakes
- Carbon fiber body
- 20" front wheels
- 22" rear wheels
- Top speed: 274 mph
- High Voltage gets by far the least screen time of any car in the series, with only roughly three minutes on screen.
- It is one of the few cars in the series that is not drivin through a single Realm.