The Neon-Pipeline Realm takes drivers through huge pipes, and sometimes even on them. On the inside, neon lights illuminate the track, and parts pop out of the bottom. Some parts of the pipe are missing, or have holes in them, while others shrink in size. There are also doors that close at a steady rate, and other tracks branching off of the main one. Drafting and driving at all degrees are skills the drivers must master, in order to win this realm.
Drivers and Cars
Sweeper Driver - Drone Sweeper
Silencer - Covelight
Silencer - Anthracite
Silencer - Technetium
Silencer - Accelium
Winner: Major Wheeler
- This is the only realm to have its name be made up of three words, rather than two.
- This is the first realm that introduces Motorcycles.
- Of the four types of motorcycles seen in this realm only two were used again.
- This is the only realm Dr. Tezla races in.
- This marks the third time the Silencerz have stolen victory from Taro.
- This is the first of two realms that takes place in space. The other is the Cosmic Realm.
- Taro is the only World Race driver to enter this realm.
- This is the only known realm where Lani Tam picks the drivers to enter the realm.
- The poster for this realm shows Reverb & Rat-ified racing in the realm. In the movie, Vert had never entered this realm and Monkey was driving Rollin' Thunder.
|Storm Realm - Swamp Realm - Cavern Realm - Lava Realm|
|Water Realm - Metro Realm - Cliffside Realm - Ice Realm|
|Junk Realm - Ruins RealmNeon Pipeline Realm -|
|Cosmic Realm - The Ultimate Race - The Sphere|
|Fog Realm - Warped Realm - Monument Realm - Canyon Realm - Chrome Realm - Wind Realm - Solar Realm - Labyrinth Realm - Blizzard Realm - Cybergrid Realm - Reactor Realm - Micro Realm - Forest Realm - Unknown Symbols|