Noloaf is an YouTube content creator, creating video essays and theories about Acceleracers.
His last video, "The Case for the Redesigns" was uploaded on March 30th, 2018, and he has not uploaded to his channel since.
His latest appearance in a video was on RandomWizKid's Oddities and Details 2.
As of September 2nd, 2019, Noloaf's most popular video is "Who (ACTUALLY) are the SIlencerz? (Theory)", gaining over 109,000 views. His channel has over 320,000 views in total, and is at 3,976 subscribers.
- He originally only intended to make one video, but after receiving support from the community he decided to create more.
- He was inspired to create videos by OfficialBlaze's YouTube video "10 Reasons Why You Should Watch Acceleracers".
- He is no longer proud of his second video, Irony and Subtlety.
- Acceleracers: Easter Eggs was titled Part 1 only after the release of the second part.
- His name was intended to be "NoloAF", but has since adopted the pronunciation of "No-loaf".
- He is a fan of Super Smash Brothers.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 NOLOAF - About - YouTube
- ↑ AcceleRacers: Easter Eggs (Part 1) on YouTube
- ↑ HyperPodCast Episode 1 ft. Noloaf
- ↑ AcceleRacers: The Case for the Redesigns on YouTube
- ↑ Acceleracers Oddities and Details 2 | Ft. Noloaf and Dr. RL123 on YouTube
- ↑ AcceleRacers: Who (ACTUALLY) are the Silencerz? (Theory) - YouTUbe
- ↑ 10 Reasons Why YOU Should Watch Acceleracers by OfficialBlaze on YouTube