"Shoot the pipeline!" - Vert Wheeler
The first appearance of this vehicle was after the Storm Realm, Vert can be seen working on the car in the garage before the Swamp Realm opens. It is then focused on numerous times in the Swamp Realm. One of the main times it was focused was when Taro latched on to RD-08 with the spear on his car and Vert was forced to use the Jump Jets on the car to avoid crashing into them. Towards the end of the Swamp Realm, Vert is trying to race the Swamp Monsters and traps to the end, but the rear of the car is impaled by a vine, and lifted off the track. Sad News,The car is then wrapped in vines and hovers about 10 feet above the track until RD-L1 smashes the windshield and tries to kill Vert. After the Swamp Realm shuts down, Power Rage was on it's side and Vert had no use for the car and the steering wheel was detached after the vines was toying with the steering wheel.
Power Rage gets more screen time in the Lava Realm, insisting that Vert had re-built the car in between the Swamp Realm and the Lava Realm. He would've had to start from scratch as Power Rage was abandoned in the Swamp Realm, as Vert escaped riding with Shirako in Bassline through the portal. The screen time Power Rage gets in the Lava Realm is when Taro falls off the track and Vert catches him with the cars grappling hook. Taro's car is overturned back onto the track when a drone car crashes into a lava rock nearby. This is not confirmed, but it is most likely that since Rivited was overturned when it landed on the track, it would be most sensible that Taro rode with Vert for the remainder of the Lava Realm. The last time Power Rage gets screen time was in the Water Realm. It is focused on through the majority of the realm. When the track splits, Vert is the only human driver not to head towards the surface, insisting that he might get lucky. His luck paid off and he finds a hyperpod. He gets in the hyperpod and gets a speed boost all the way up to the surface, where he then rapidly hydroplanes on the surface of the water. He gets over-excited when he says he can "see the portal" and accelerates before going into a turn with water on the track. Accelerating on a hydroplane resulted in him to lose control of his car, and it flew off the track. The car smashed into a coral rock just above the water surface, and exploded on impact. Vert luckily used the E.D.R before the impact. After this incident Vert decided to leave the Acceledrome. This is the last time Power Rage is seen and used. When Vert returns to the Acceledrome, he begins driving Reverb
- 410 HP
- 2.8 Liter 4-Cylinder with front mount intercooler with turbo
- 6-speed transmission
- Aluminium chassis
- Carbon fiber body
- 18" front wheels
- 20" back wheels
- 35 series rubber
- Fully adjustable front and rear coil-over suspension
- 2 speakers
- 2 tweeters
- 3 subwoofers
- HID headlamps and LED rear lights
- Nitrox 2
- 6-piston all carbon fiber brakes
- Interior neon shift shifters
- Bucket seats
- Jump Jets
- Grappling Hook
- Neon underglow
- Top speed: 280 mph
- Power Rage is the only one of Vert's cars to be originally built by him.
- In the movie series Power Rage's number is 1, but it's 7 for the die-cast version. This discrepancy is shared with Synkro.
- Power Rage uses the same chassis design as Battle Spec and Drift Tech.
- On the bottom sides of the die-cast model, Hot Wheels flame symbols can be seen replacing the JT insignia.
- “Power” is also used in the names of 4 other cars: Power Pipes, Power Bomb, Power Rocket, and Power Pistons.
- In Battle Force 5, Power Rage is the original form of Vert's car in this series, the Saber.
- A pink, covertible version of Power Rage appears in a Mc Donald's Happy Meal commercial of Battle Force 5 and Barbie. In the commercial, Barbie is driving Power Rage alongside Saber.
|Members: Nolo Pasaro - Vert Wheeler - Kurt Wylde - Shirako Takamoto - Karma Eiss - Tone Pasaro|
|Vehicles: Reverb - Drift Tech - Synkro - Chicane - Battle Spec - Power Rage - High Voltage - SpecTyte - Bassline - Nightlife - Deora II - Slingshot|
|Teku Team - Gallery|