"Whatever this dude's paying it's not enough..!!!....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" - Monkey
The first version seems to be the weaker version, as it could not go over 300 mph and was destroyed by a drone energy ball in one hit, in the Storm Realm.
A second Rollin' Thunder was brought in by Porkchop on Old Smokey to replace it. The second version is not used in many of the races Monkey participates in, due to Nolo smashing it's window before the Metro Realm and Monkey riding in Old Smokey during the Junk Realm. It is used in the Lava, Cliffside, Ice & Neon Pipeline Realms. The second version vanishes between "Breaking Point" and "The Ultimate Race", though it could have been destroyed during the events of the Ruins Realm.
Porkchop also ripped the door off, and didn’t fix it. Afterward, Monkey replaces it with Rat-ified.
- 590 HP
- 7.5 Liter Big Block V8
- 6-speed transmission
- False cowl induction
- Side intakes
- High impact thermoplastic body
- Steel chassis
- Computerized active suspension
- 26" wheels
- 45 series rubber
- 2 seats
- Cross drilled and slotted rotors
- Nitrox 2
- Top speed: 200 mph (first version) - 275 mph (second version)
Production: 2005 - 2012
- Acceleracers: Metal Maniacs #6 (CM5, CM6 wheels or dark red)
- 2006 Ultimate Track 3-pack
- 2006 Acceleracers Team Colors
- 2006 Holiday Hot Rods
- 2009 Trick Tracks 5 pack
- 2010 Demolition Derby 5 pack
- 2012 Max Steel: Urban Storm 5 pack
- It is the only car among the Teku / Metal Maniacs to have computerized suspension.
- The gear stick is on the steering wheel's mount, as shown in Ignition.
- The die-cast model has 2 engines, similar to PorkChop's Jackhammer.
|Members: Tork Maddox - Taro Kitano - Porkchop - Mark Wylde - Monkey - Sparky|
|Vehicles: Power Bomb - Piledriver - Flathead Fury - Rivited - Hollowback - Rollin' Thunder - Spine Buster - Rat-ified - Jack Hammer - Jaw Jammer - Old Smokey - ‘70 Plymouth Road Runner|
|Team - Gallery|