The Silencerz are a secretive group who have very advanced technology. They prefer to let the other teams fight it out before they come onto the scene. They rely on stealth and deception to win.
Their team colors are silver, white, and purple. The Silencerz have robot as well as human members. The floating robots they have are called X-88 Drones, and can enter the realms without a car. The members of the Silencerz wear full suits and helmets that also possess the same holographic technology to disguise themselves as the drivers of motorcycles or cars with exposed driver seats.
Dr. Tezla, after driving Nitrium into the Neon Pipeline Realm in an attempt to stop the Silencerz, was called into question by the Acceledrome. Dr. Tezla claimed that the Silencerz were "stealing technology" from him, but in the Ultimate Race, Gig reveals that Tezla actually worked for the Silencerz, before stealing their technology (including Gig himself) and abandoning the team.
- "Of unknown origin and shadowy intent, the Silencerz are a super-secret group of spies and undercover drivers. The Silencerz' vehicles, specially designed for sabotage and stealth operations, are invisible on radar and employ sonar technology that allows them to navigate in total darkness." - Meet the Drivers v2
- "This mysterious racing team has infiltrated the race from Europe. They are well funded and entirely focused on creating the best cars using the newest and slickest technology. All of their cars utilize VFT, “vertical frame technology”. This means that each car is assembled side-to-side, right down the middle, giving them a special look and a handling structure like no other car on the track. Equipped with secret “tricks” and ultra-high-output engines, this team will prove that they are strong contenders capable of winning in the most challenging racing environments." - Silencerz poster
- Major Wheeler
- Banjee Castillo
- Silencerz soldiers
- Silencerz scientists
- X-88 Silencerz Drones
- Dr. Tezla (formerly)
- Titanium (unreleased)
- A 2005 Acceleracers poster states the Silencerz are from Europe.
- The Silencerz have won the most shown realms; Metro, Ice, Neon Pipeline, Cosmic, and possibly Cliffside Realm.
- Almost all of the vehicles have been named after some sort of element, element category, or chemical compound, with the exceptions being Octanium, Covelight, and Accelium.
- The Silencerz’ architecture and suits bears a strong resemblance those of 1982’s TRON.
|Members: Major Wheeler - Banjee Castillo - Silencerz soldiers - Silencerz scientists - X-88 Silencerz Drones - Gig - Dr. Peter Tezla (formerly)|
|Vehicles: Octainium - Nitrium - Anthracite - Iridium - Carbide - Covelight - Accelium - Metaloid - Technetium - Magnesium - Titanium (unreleased)|
|Team - Gallery|