The track has dozens of insects and creatures lurking in the shadows, ready to attack at any moment. The skill for this realm is to stay on the best terrain given.
Drivers and Cars
- Metal Maniacs
- Racing Drones
- When Tork asked which path to take, GIG states “the last time, they lead to nowhere”. This alludes to a failed previous attempt by Banjee Castillo, as we see Ballistik later in the realm.
- Five vehicles were damaged: Power Rage was busted, Jack Hammer’s door was ripped off, Rivited and Synkro had a hole poked in their roof, Ballistik was sunk in the water.
- Taro, Nolo and Shirako are the only three racers not to get attacked by the swamp monster at the end of the track. This is due to Taro dazing himself after engaging RD-L1, and Nolo being pushed aside by Tork and Wylde. It is unknown what happened to Shirako.
- This is one of four realms in which there is more than one driver in one car, Porkchop and Monkey both ride in Jackhammer.
- Coincidentally, both times where the drivers remain in the vehicle throughout the realm occur with Porkchop driving and Monkey in the passenger seat.
- Karma is the only driver not to compete in this realm.
- This realm has the most participation by the humans of any realm, with a total of 9 humans.
- This is one of the only two realms that "power down" once the Accelecharger is collected. The other is the Storm Realm.
- This along with the Acceledrome are the only places in the Acceleracers universe to be made into race-able tracks for the die-cast cars.
- The Swamp Beast somewhat has an ability to speak English in the commercial for the Swamp Realm set.