The Sweet 16 II is a futuristic car with an elongated engine in the front, with 16 exposed exhaust pipes, hence the name "Sweet 16 II". The name is also a descendant of "Sweet 16", which was a model of an old car with an exposed engine, also with 16 tailpipes. This car was released in 1973. (?)
After the race was over, Charlie, like all drivers, had the right to keep his car.
- 1998 First Editions
- 1999 Terrorific
- 1999 Toys-R-Us Exclusive
- 2000 Treasure Hunt
- 2000 Mainline International
- 2000 Max Steel
- 2001 Chuck E. Cheese Special Edition
- 2001 Spider Slam
- 2002 Mainline
- 2002 Dual Loop Duel Track Set
- 2003 Spectraflame II
- 2003 Highway 35 World Race - Dune Ratz 26/35
- 2006 Mainline
- 2007 Egg-Clusives
- 2008 All Stars (3 variations)
- 2009 Fright Cars
- 2009 Scary Cars 5-Pack
- 2011 Team Hot Wheels Commemorative 20-Pack
- Titanium 16 cylinder, supercharged 4 liter
- motor develops 700 ft/lbs of torque
- tires that have metal inlays capable of digging trenches and causing sandstorms.
- Nitrox 2
- 2 seat
- On the car is written XVI sweet victories, which is a reference to the model name of the car.
- It is playable in Hot Wheels: Turbo Racing.
- It is playable in Hot Wheels: Mechanix.
- It was going to be playable in Hot Wheels: Velocity X but for unknown reasons it was scrapped.
- It was discontinued in 2011.