"You've started to sound like your brother..." - Karma Eiss
The Teku are a street racing team led by Nolo Pasaro, inspired by Japanese tuner car culture.
They have a fierce rivalry with another street racing team, the Metal Maniacs. The conflict gradually reduce at the start of Breaking Point, after Tork Maddox saved Nolo Pasaro in the Metro Realm, and the two teams finally found a new bond at the end of Ultimate Race, after a life-threatening mission to save Mark Wylde, the younger brother of Kurt Wylde.
- “Slick, young and brash, the Teku are determined to race on their own terms. They drive some of the most exotic and modified sports cars on the street. The Teku are the ultimate in advanced high-tech and expensive high-fashion, and they have the cars and drivers to prove it.” - Meet the Drivers v2
- ”Slick, young and brash, the Teku are determined to race on their own terms. They drive some of the most exotic and modified sports cars on the street, and their accessories are state-of-the-art: built in DVD players and video game ports, programmable colored light shows that distract other drivers, and audio systems so powerful that their sound waves can nudge other cars aside. The Teku are the ultimate in advanced high-tech and expensive high-fashion, and they have the cars and drivers to prove it.” - Meet the Drivers v1
- Tone Pasaro (leader, deceased)
- Reverb (Online - Silencerz HQ)
- Drift Tech (Not introduced)
- Synkro (Dismantled - Metro Realm)
- Chicane (Destroyed - Drone HQ)
- Battle Spec (Abandoned - Drone HQ)
- Power Rage (Destroyed - Water Realm)
- High Voltage (Destroyed - Acceledrome Test Track)
- SpecTyte (Abandoned - Drone HQ)
- Bassline (Abandoned - Drone HQ)
- Nightlife (Destroyed - Ruins Realm)
- Deora II (Destroyed (Cut in half) - Storm Realm)
- Slingshot (Abandoned - Storm Realm)
- Hot Wheels
- Clone - named after graphics designer Mike McClone
- JT - named after graphics designer Jerry Thienprasiddhi
- WaSCo - portmanteau of graphics designer Wayne Scott
- Jones - named after designer Mark Jones
- The Teku logo is stylized from the Japanese katakana for the loan word Tech (テク, Teku), abbreviated from Technology (テクノロジー, Tekunorojī).
- All Teku cars have Jump Jets, modified from the Wave Rippers. This is supported by the Jump Jets card art.
- Judging from the Power Rage concept art, the original name for the Teku might’ve been Street Kings.
|Members: Nolo Pasaro - Vert Wheeler - Kurt Wylde - Shirako Takamoto - Karma Eiss - Tone Pasaro|
|Vehicles: Reverb - Drift Tech - Synkro - Chicane - Battle Spec - Power Rage - High Voltage - SpecTyte - Bassline - Nightlife - Deora II - Slingshot|
|Teku Team - Gallery|